Thursday, June 4, 2009

Today I just say...WOW!

Do you ever just stop what you are doing and all of a sudden say wow, how lucky am I?! Nature, God's work, man-made work, family, and friends - all of these - I am in awe. How lucky am I to be here experiencing it all!

How lucky am I to have a fabulous, intelligent husband to share my life with? How lucky am I that he is a hard worker and makes a modest enough living to allow me to be home with our boys? How lucky am I to have three active boys? How lucky am I that all four of our parents are healthy and live on the same street as us? How lucky am I to have an awesome extended family that helps us raise our boys? How lucky am I? Life is good.

*Owen's hand - picking Mommy a buttercup*

2 comments:

  1. I love the hand with the buttercup

    ReplyDelete
  2. how lucky are we allllllllllllll

    auntie L

    ReplyDelete