Friday, June 26, 2009

The Boys & Me

So, we have moved passed nursery school moving up day with Owen, awards day with Noah, and Sam enjoyed his first day in Grandma and Grandpa's pool. We are very proud of Owen for branching out in school. He met some new friends which I am sure he will have for life. Noah is an excellent student and his awards and report card proved it. We couldn't be more pleased. We have rewarded the kids with some special time and a few trinkets with the hopes that they will continue their hard work in the fall. A few photos follow of the events.

I have added a new gadget on the right side bar called iLike. Since music and books are a big part of my daily life (my escapes), I am sharing a little snippet of some of the artists that I am currently listening to. I stumbled upon my first pick, Jason Spooner, as I was looking for artists or authors that would be in our vacationing areas this summer. We plan to see him in concert on 7/29. If you have some suggestions in music or books, let me know as I am always looking for new finds!

P.S. I warned all of you that I would bore you with all the details of our life!




1 comment:

  1. They make my heart Happy
    Aunt Co Co

    ReplyDelete