Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Owen Is a Hockey Player

So much has been going on that I have been failing at our posting duties. I will try to catch everyone up, but in the meantime...here is a picture of our newest hockey player. Isn't this the bomb!? I can't wait to have our family check him out on the ice. He was pretty tired after practice last night. The coaches skated the kids for an hour and a half, so he didn't think he wanted to go back. Today he has since changed his mind since he knows that Saturday is only an hour practice. We have a crazy schedule now with both Noah and Owen playing, but so rewarding! I love being a Mom...a hockey Mom.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you whizzing around on the ice I love you Aunt Co Co

    ReplyDelete
  2. And he says I play now I dont just watch

    ReplyDelete