Friday, October 30, 2009

Gross-Out of the Week

Our gross, but funny story of the week:

I was doing the dishes and hear this slurping noise behind me. I start talking out loud to the dog without turning around. "Isaac could you make a little more noise drinking?" To my surprise mid-sentence, it wasn't Isaac drinking water out of the dog dish...it was Sam. He was on all fours, and apparently thirsty. I stood frozen for a second, with I am sure the eeek, ewee, gross look on my face. As a turn to grab the dish, I see the camera on the counter. I just couldn't resist. We won't need naked baby pictures to torture our son with when he brings home the first love of his life!




2 comments:

  1. now that picture is worth a thousand words!!!!!!!!

    thats our boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie and so proud to be Issac

    ReplyDelete