Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Boy and His Dog

The last few months I have noticed how much Noah and Isaac have bonded. Our dog has always had a thing for Noah, but the older Noah gets the more he appreciates Isaac's attention. I-Z has an internal clock so that he even knows when it is time for N to get off the bus! Wherever Noah is, Isaac is. And, the two of them LOVE water!

Aunt Lori and Allison treated Noah, Owen, and Isaac to a play date with their three "boys". They ventured to a water hole to let the dogs swim. Noah couldn't resist, and had to take part. It appears that Allison and Owen watched from the sidelines while Noah and Isaac had a great time with Dirk, Bernie, and Grady. For the most part, Aunt Lori was the photographer. Below, another slideshow to tell their story.

2 comments:

  1. I am once again so blessed by my 2 legged boys and my 3 legged boyz and my i girl...........how can one woman be so lucky.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lucky boys...What lucky dogs!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete